Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HELLO HELLO HELLO!:D

slept at ard 2 last night, cuz was chatting online with soursour and other folks, and doing some stuffs:D
woke up around 11 but laid on my bed till 11 plus near 12.
wash up,
ate my breakfast.
Cereal w/ milk. yummy! and an apple:D
did some stuffs..
use the lappy..
chat with soursour.
watch some drama...
had afternoon nap till 6plus.
went over to ahma house for dinner.
reach home around 8plus.
did some housechores..
bath and wash clothes.
watch teevee for abt 15mins(:
did some work<3 use lappy, messaging w/ M and soursour.

I'm currently so boredddddddddddd! no one chats with me on msn.
YueHan's not online, so noone chats with me online.
He went fishing today and he said that he's gonna share with me his day, but he's aint online right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment